What is Parent to Parent?
This TWO DAY PROGRAM provides educational information and support for families who are dealing with ADHD and learning to navigate the challenges of ADHD across the lifespan.
- Overview of ADHD
- Assessment to Multi-Modal Treatment
- Impact of ADHD on the Family & Creating Developmentally-Appropriate Positive Behavior Interventions
- Developing Parenting Strategies and Interventions that Strengthen Family Relationships
- What Do I Do When My Child is Having Difficulties at School?
- Understanding Educational Laws: An Overview of 504 and IDEA
- Working with Schools: Building an Education Team that Works
- ADHD Across the Lifespan and Adults with ADHD
The training will be facilitated by CHADD Greater Sacramento Coordinator T.J. Vidales, with expert guest speakers.
Date: 2 Saturdays, August 2 & 9, 9:00 am – 4:00 pm
Location: Disability Rights California, 1831 K St., Sacramento, 95811
Cost: $100 for CHADD Members, $153 for non-members (includes a one-year CHADD membership)
Space is limited!
To register for Parent to Parent Training, please print out this registration form (PDF format) and follow the registration instructions. If you have difficulty with the form, please contact:email@example.com.